Data Week 2023 Join | Learn | Share, 13 – 15 June, 2023, Luleå, Sweden
Data Week 2023 is the spring gathering of the European Big Data and Data Driven AI research and innovation communities. In Data Week, the participants share knowledge and results, discuss topics of common interest, find synergies, build new collaborations and identify new challenges and recommendations. Data Week also links the communities and their results to the European policies and market needs and brings European initiatives and activities closer to local communities.
Data Week 2023 is co-organised by Big Data Value Association and the EUHubs4Data project in collaboration with the Research Institutes of Sweden (RISE). The main event of the Data Week 2023 will take place in Luleå, Sweden between 13 – 15 June 2023 with the central theme “Data Meets Infrastructure at the Edge!”
The BD4NRG project will be represented by Massimo Bertoncini from ENG & Vangelis Marinakis from NTUA at the Data Week online session entitled “Exploiting the opportunities of energy data platforms” which will be held on June 14, 2023.
The session aims at providing insights into the opportunities opened up from Energy Data Platforms from a technical and a business perspective. With the design and implementation of Common Data Spaces for any sector (including Energy) being on the rise, the focus of the session will be on:
- Identifying the experiences and challenges on energy data platforms with regard to technology development and large-scale demonstrations across Europe.
- Elaborating on the data-driven business models for the relevant data value chain stakeholders and the business opportunities for energy data initiatives.
- Providing a hands-on experience on the platforms, tools and components that have been already developed in the context of different, related projects.
- Discussing the lessons learnt and recommendations provided to the data spaces, especially in the energy sector
- Introduction by the session organizer
- Perspectives from the projects funded under DT-ICT-11-2019 “Big data solutions for energy” (SYNERGY BD4OPEM and BD4NRG Projects)
- Discussion Panel
You can register here!