BD4NRG Open Call webinar, November 24, 2022
BD4NRG invites you to BD4NRG Open Call webinar (online). Do not miss the opportunity to learn more about the BD4NRG project, the Open Call, the application process, evaluation criteria, and programme details.
Consortium experts will address any of your queries on how to fulfil the technical requirements of the Open Call and elaborate on a winning application.
The BD4NRG Consortium is looking for up to 10 SMEs and Start-ups that will introduce Big Data governance and analytical applications in the energy sector (Innovative solutions and prototypes under BD4NRG's three main pillars BD4-NET, BD4-DER, BD4-ENEF)
- Successful applications will receive max. 60 000 euros funding
- Innovative ideas are searched across 4 topics, efficiency and reliability of electricity networks operation improvement, optimisation of grid and distributed assets, energy efficiency investments planning and cross-cutting applications
- The call is open until 15 December 2022
More information in the BD4NRG Open Call is available here: https://opencall-bd4nrg.cintechsolutions.eu/
The webinar will be on Thursday, November 24, 2022, 12:00 PM – 13:30 PM CET
Some topics we will cover :
- What is the BD4NRG project?
- Why apply for BD4NRG Open Call?
- How to apply?
- Which are the Open Call topics?
- Open Call support?
- Open questions?
Register here to join!